Please scroll through all the employment opportunities to see if one is a perfect fit for you!
At Blackbob Pet Hospital we are seeking an exceptional registered veterinary technician and quality employee to join our team. This person will understand the importance of each client and patient to our business and treat both with the highest level of care, competence, warmth and professionalism. Duties include performing all technical aspects of surgical, laboratory, in-patient and outpatient care and assistance to the doctors and the education of our clients. Schedule flexibility is required. If you respect our commitment to quality medicine and the human-pet relationship, we can offer a challenging, flexible, unique work environment, an exceptional benefits package and the opportunity for a long-term career. Previous experience is required. Salary is based upon experience. New hires will need pass a drug screening test.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $29,120.00 - $40,000.00 per year
Blackbob Pet Hospital is a privately owned, multi-doctor facility whose mission is to provide compassionate, top-quality veterinary care. We are looking for a full-time associate veterinarian who fits the mission and unique environment of our progressive, fast growing full-service hospital. We are looking for the right fit for our team, preferably someone with a passion for surgery and ultrasonography. Our team practices high quality medicine by providing preventative, diagnostic, surgical, and dental services supported by a dedicated staff that understands the importance of nurturing both the client and patient relationships.
Our unique management system involves all staff members in decision making and allows them to influence and improve the quality of the workplace and the practice. Our hospital encourages team members to learn and expand their roles as the work environment is continuously evolving.
Blackbob Pet Hospital is located in Olathe, Kansas, which is a beautiful suburb of Kansas City. The area is well known for excellent schools, beautiful parks and trails, and easy access to the city life. Kansas City is rated in the top best 50 places to live. We have great diversity, culture, performing arts, museums, pro-sports, wonderful opportunities for kids, and of course, BBQ!
About the hospital:
- Privately owned practice with 5 doctors and an exceptionally trained support staff
- Exclusively serving cats and dogs in the southern Johnson County area
- Four examination rooms, treatment area with two wet tables, surgery suite, boarding and grooming. Brand new attached exclusive cat clinic opening this fall.
- In house Abaxis blood machines and UA analyzer, ultrasound, CR digital x-ray, Midmark dental x-ray, and a close association with external reference laboratories and consultants
- Avimark practice management system allows us to be paper-lite and integrate with reference labs, emergency hospitals, and in house lab equipment
- Complete pharmacy with home delivery capabilities
- Other services include cold laser therapy, PRP and stem cell therapy.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Saturday rotation
- 40-hour work week
- Generous Continuing Education Package
- Paid state license, DEA, memberships to AVMA, KCVMA, +more
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Generous hospital discount for your pets
If you would like to build a long-term career in a progressive, fast growing hospital, and build a client base with us, then this position is for you. Please submit resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
We are looking for hardworking, reliable, and honest future employees who are interested in working part time as a kennel technician. You must have a passion for animals and an interest in learning more about the veterinary field. This position's schedule includes evenings, weekends, some holidays, and flexibility in schedule preferred.
If this sounds like something for you, please apply by clicking the link below.