Congratulations on your new kitten!
We are excited to partner with you to help give your kitten a wonderful and healthy start in life. For your convenience, we have combined these important services into a package that will assure their needs are met with a substantial savings.
Included in the Kitten Health Program are:
- Physical Examination: A comprehensive physical examination to assess health and wellness.
- Feline Leukemia Virus Testing: FELV is the number one deadly viral disease of cats. 10% or more of cats will be stricken with this horrific disease that causes cancer, severe anemia, or increased susceptibility to other infections.
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus Testing: FIV is the number to deadly viral threat to cats.
- Vaccinations: They are critical to protect your kitten against these life-threatening diseases:
- A series of 2 Feline Leukemia vaccinations see above
- A series of 3 FVRCP vaccinations this vaccination protects against:
Feline Distemper is a viral infection of the intestinal tract and bone marrow
Rhino Tracheitis and Calici Virus. Both are severe upper respiratory infections.
- Rabies Vaccination
- Intestinal Parasites: (roundworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and whipworms) are frequent and serious problems in kittens. To check for parasites, a stool specimen will be examined under the microscope for possible parasite eggs. De-worming medication will be administered or dispensed as required based on type of parasite infection. Testing and medication will be repeated as needed at no further charge until your pet is one year old to make sure your pet is free of intestinal parasites. For best results, please monitor when your kitten goes to the litterbox. Retrieve the sample in a sealable baggie and bring to the office as soon as possible. If waiting longer than an hour, the sample should be refrigerated. Sample will not be able to be tested if it has hardened.
- Free first dose of Revolution- a topical medication that prevents heartworm disease, fleas, and ear mites. There is no safe treatment for heartworm disease in cats, so prevention is key. You will receive a 10% discount on heartworm prevention purchases for the duration of the kitten health package. Heartworm and flea prevention is recommended every 30 days.
- Free 30 days of pet insurance- when you activate online within 24 hours of first exam.
- Free first bag of iVet Premium kitten food.
- As a bonus, for choosing our Kitten Health Program, there is a $15 discount on a spay or neuter.
To qualify, your kitten must be no more than twelve months old. It is imperative that vaccines are given within the designated time frame. If a vaccine is not administered in a timely manner the vaccine series will have to be restarted. These additional vaccines are not covered in the kitten plan and will be at an additional cost. It is very important to keep the vaccine appointments as scheduled. Please feel free to discuss any questions or concerns with us during your visits or call us at 913-829-7387(PETS). Thank you for choosing us for your pet’s medical needs.
Fee is due at the time of the first visit and is non-refundable and non-transferable
Please call 913-829-7387 for pricing, questions, and scheduling.
No other specials are available to be combined with this offer.
Please call 913-829-7387 for pricing, questions,
and scheduling. We are excited to meet your kitten!